08 January 2011

Bitchie.....



I'm A Bitch & I'm A Slut
c'mon Babe Tell me
Why Ur Bitchie Just Like A Superstar
U Better Take It Back ( Coz U Will Be down )

Hell Yeah..wait a minute..
Oh Ur A Monster..
i Act Like A Bitch Just The Way You Are ( Slut Like Bitch ? )
Oh No Now Im Caught Between Devil And Angel

Im a bitch, Im a bitch !
I’m an Angel, yeah I'm an Evil !
Im a bitch, Im a bitch !
I’m a Bitch, haha I'm Ur Freakin !
I’m a Bitch, yeah u'r a Hot monster !

No matter where U go, U just can't help it ( Haha )
Check this out, I’m gonna shut U down...
U’re so predictable, but I Can't Take It ( Got It )
Just watch out, I’m gonna shut U down ( This Tym )

Tell me why U cheatin' like U're freakin' hot ( Hot As Wat )
U always thought we'd end up together, right ?
But guess what ? I’m too sick and tired of your games...
So take your stuff and go to hell !!

No comments:

Post a Comment